- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Most high school age teens are not currently sexually active.
- Most high school age teens have never had sex.
- Researchers in California studied a cohort of students who went through A&M programs, and found that 6 months after the conclusion of the program, the control group students engaged in sexual activity at approximately 4 times the rate of the program group.
- Sexual activity among “control group” students increased by 110%.
- Sexual activity among “A&M Program” students increased by 29%.